Addictive and FREE match-3 puzzle gameplay with classic monster-collecting RPG fun!
Puzzle and Dragons APK is the most popular mobile game in Japan, with the highest current number of downloads. Download Puzzle and Dragons Mod APK for your android device.
- SIMPLE AND ENGAGING ACTION
Match three or more orbs of the same color to attack your enemies. Unlike most puzzle games, you can move an orb as far as you want to match it. Make the biggest combo you can to obliterate your foes and snag the dungeon’s loot, RPG-style – you may even score a SUPER RARE monster! Onward to battle!
- MONSTERS ASSEMBLE!
With over 700 unique monsters to collect, there’s virtually no limit to the number of different team combinations you can try and match.
- POWER UP AND EVOLVE
Fuse your monsters to make them even stronger. With the right ingredients, cute baby dragons can become majestic and powerful beasts of battle.
- BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR RPG ACTION AND ADVENTURE
Make friends in-game, or exchange ID codes with your real-life buddies. You’ll never have to crawl a deadly dungeon alone with the available social features!
With a thriving, active community and regular social events/updates, the world of Puzzle & Dragons APK is constantly expanding. It’s also completely FREE to play, so there’s nothing to stop you from building an awe-inspiring (or cute) team of dragons today!
Note: Puzzle & Dragons Mod APK is free to download and play. However, optional items are available for purchase via In-App Billing to expand upon your gameplay experience.
These items are available via the “Shop” icon within the app.
*A network connection is required for play.
Puzzle and Dragons APK/ What’s New in v8.6.2
- Ver. 8.6.2 Update Details
- New Features in Dragons & puzzle APK.
- Cooperative Dungeons have been added
- Players may now send each other stamps
- Each player may pass one turn per match
- Solo play mode added
- Stamina recovery time has been reduced from 5 minutes to 3
- Bug Fixes:
- Minor bug fixes
- Other miscellaneous improvements
- For details, from within the app see Others > Event/Update Info