SuperSU APK ZIP is the Superuser access management tool of the future. SuperSU ZIP requires a rooted device. SuperSU Pro APK ZIP allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
I have tried a few other apps before but after resetting my rooted phone SuperSU APK is the best. None would recognize the root requests. This one I’ve used before and it even remembered my root access password. Kudos dev, God Bless for freeing my phone again.
Trust me guys I was a great fan of king root but after their latest update they made their app broke into 3 annoying app with a super annoying user interface king root 4.8.2 is a mess and SuperSU APK is much better.
SuperSU APK ZIP Features Include:
– Superuser access prompt, logging, notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
– Works in recovery, when Android isn’t properly booted, with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU APK ZIP#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro version additionally offers:
– OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
– Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app user override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
– PIN protection
– Per-app PIN protection
– Adjust auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALL. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called “su binary”. There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU APK ZIP, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back:
(1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the “su binary”.
(2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want.
(3) Uninstall SuperSU APK ZIP.
Want to help translate SuperSU APK ZIP ? See http://forum.SuperSU APK ZIP.com/ !
These are completely optional and more like donations. They do not unlock any functionality.
Website : http://SuperSU APK ZIP.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuperSU APK ZIP-1024576694301637/