Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard APK for free – and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for android for hassle-free typing.
SwiftKey Keyboard APK uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard APK caters for all typing tastes – all colors, designs and themes. Support for 100+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
– Kills your typos
– Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
– Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey APK Flow
– Autocorrect that actually works
– Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
– 80+ colors, designs and themes
– Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
– Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
– Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 100+ languages, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
See the full list of languages here: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/#lb.supported-languages
SwiftKey Keyboard for android requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you’ve typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
SwiftKey Keyboard APK/ What’s New in v188.8.131.52
- Support for new emoji (for devices on Android 6.0.1)
- Support for Android Marshmallow
- You can now input currency for: Russia, Argentina, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Slovakia, Germany, Canada & Australia
- Improvements to typing behaviour when backspacing
- Autospace now works with Japanese enabled
- Evernote personalization won’t cause repeated listing in settings
- We no longer autocorrect if you start typing a URL at the start of a message or capitalise the first “w”
© Copyright TouchType Ltd 2016